'Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.'
This term, we are focusing on Courage.
Throughout the term, children will have opportunities to think about courage through different lenses:
- Stepping out of your comfort zone (Exodus 3-4)
- Doing the right thing, not the easy thing (Esther 4-8)
- Facing a challenge (Joshua 2)
- Overcoming fear (1 John 4.18)
- Encouraging others (Joshua 1.9)
We will also be celebrating Candlemas during this term.