'Always be thankful.'
1 Thessalonians 5.16
This term, we are focusing on Thankfulness.
Throughout the term, children will have opportunities to think about thankfulness through different lenses:
- Thanking God for people who help us (Philippians 1.3)
- Praising Go in creation (Psalm 148)
- Remembering to say thank you (Ephesians 5.20)
- Giving thanks even when times are difficult (Acts 16.16-end)
- Counting your blessings (1 Thessalonians 5.16)
We will also be celebrating Harvest during this term.